To create a Christian learning environment with special emphasis on supporting those students who thrive best in a small and structured setting, through which the unique giftedness of each student is recognized, appreciated and developed, where faculty and staff encourage students to join with them in nurturing and motivating each other to develop confidence and a sense of their God-given self-worth, reach their full spiritual and academic potential, become life-long learners, and begin to assume positions of leadership and service within a wider community.
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Smart Tuition
- Contact Us
- Edline Login
Faith & Values
- Promote Catholic identity and values
- Honor religious and cultural traditions
- Promote moral development
- Provide a safe and disciplined environment
- Motivate students to learn
- Promote a life long commitment to community service and respect for others.
- Experience fewer drug and alcohol issues
Saint Clement School is accredited and meets the standards of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
College Prep High School